- One holistic application that offers trusted digital content, adaptive algorithms for personalized learning paths, and teaching support tools.
- Benefit: Enables teachers to increase classroom productivity and frees up time for them to focus on new, exciting, and engaging ways to impact student learning.
- Multiple lessons on every topic allows students to access resources that convey different approaches and are delivered in different ways – video, PowerPoint, songs, and documents.
- Benefit: Students learn the way they learn best, and have access to lessons delivered in different ways by different teachers.
- A large library of engaging digital lessons that are teacher-vetted, and aligned to local curriculum.
- Benefit: Teachers have immediate access to relevant, trusted, and aligned educational content.
- The new classroom management feature allows teachers to easily set up all their students in the platform and to view and track their collective and individual progress.
- Benefit: Teachers can follow and react to performance results, and assign relevant lessons to students who are struggling, or those who need more of a challenge.
- Students have 24/7 access to the same tools and experience at home, which is a critical part of the learning environment.
What Learning Bird Unique?
Trusted and vetted content
Lessons with multiple approaches
Aligned to your local curriculum
Adds value to other solutions
A focus on results
For more information and further details, please go to:www.learningbird.com. Furthermore, please click here to download the ‘Real Differentiation happens with Multiple Approaches’ eGuide for your reference.